Telema WebSupplier product allows to view, receive, create and send electronic documents
in Telema Portal. The product is meant for smaller suppliers, who have
quite small document flow or an ERP software that is not capable of
The product is suitable also for suppliers who are using 4-document supply process. It allows to send and receive four types of electronic documents — orders, despatch advices, receiving advices and invoices.
- Comply with your retailer's requirements — retailer demands EDI documents.
- Allows to use EDI services even if:
- your ERP software does not support electronic document exchange and/or
- it is not reasonable to built an EDI connection into your software and/or
- your company does not have an ERP software at all.
- EDI transactions can be accessed via any broadband internet connection — enabling to process documents anytime or anywhere.
- No additional software or hardware is needed to get started — potentially saving you upfront capital.
- Manage your product and price data, e.g. in Excel, and upload the data manually to Telema System
- Receive and process sales orders in Telema Portal
- Create and send sales invoices in Telema Portal with or without receiving the order
In the 4-document supply process the steps are following:
1. Retailer (shop) sends an order to a supplier.
2. Supplier creates a despatch advice informing what products and how many were shipped.
3. After receiving the goods the retailer (shop) issues a receiving advice confirming the products and quantities that they actually received and accepted for sale.
4. At last, supplier issues an invoice based on the receiving advice — the products and quantities on invoice match with receiving advice products and quantities.
Receive notification about arrived order to email.
View received order in Telema Portal.
Create despatch advice in Telema Portal:
- based on the recieved order;
- from blank in case of consolidated despatch advice is used — adding all product and price data manually;
Create (consolidated) despatch advice from your own master data — based on product and price info that is uploaded to Telema.
Save despatch advice as a draft.
Send despatch advice to your partner — it will arrive to its recipient in a moment.
Print the despatch advice to send it with goods.
Receiving advices and Invoices
Receive notification about arrived receiving advice to email.
View received receiving advice in Telema Portal.
Quickly create invoice based on the received receiving advice.
Save invoice as a draft.
Print a packing list based on invoice draft.
Send invoice to your partner — it will arrive to its recipient in a moment.
View, search, print and save (in .pdf format) all your documents in Telema Portal.
All documents are archived in Telema - accessible and viewable in Telema Portal for 30 days
Unlimited number of users.
Different levels of authorization — administrative, key users and regular users.